Monday, December 31, 2012

#055 LOTD/LOTY

This will be my Look of the Day and Last of the Year!  I just have to say, this year has been full of its ups and downs... highs and lows... happiness and sadness... I would not have been able to made it through the year without the love of my friends and family, especially my wife, Dewi Bali-Vyper.  You make me proud to be who I am and for that, I will only strive to be better.  

Thank you to our friends and family for all of your support.  I would like to give special thanks to all the photographers, designers and fellow bloggers for all of your inspiration!

Dewi and I wish you all happiness, good fortune, and a prosperous new year!  
Cheers to 2013!



Skin: Belleza - Kate Med Xmas *2012 Group Gift*
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Morgan - Ash
Top: BOOM - Twenty-Three Tee - Philippines
Bottoms: Ronsem - Straight Jeans - Blue 
Shoes: 2Real Footwear - Low Cuttlerz
Watch and Bracelet: Mandala - Sitennoah - Fatpack vers.
Pose: Label Motion - Linka *available @ TDR Fusion*