Monday, May 14, 2012

Drink Responsibly

Y'know, it's hard when you are just starting out and you come to meet people that just know other people.  They've been at it for awhile and you wish you were at that point already.  That happens to me as I do this blog but then I think to myself about the journey this has taken me through so far.  I have met some fantastic people along the way... and in doing that, I've made some great friends too.  They be some crazy folk, but they make me laugh and that matters a lot to me :P  Where I'm trying to get at is this HUD that my fellow blogger and good friend, Kaelyn Alecto told me about.  It's simple to use and cracks me up everytime I use it LOL  I'll be posting pictures on my flickr page to show you all.  It's from aDORKable Poses and it gives you different options for facial expressions.  Try it!  I mean it's a bonus that it's free too, so why not?  LOL

Anyhow, I put a look together since summer is getting near.  I can't wait since it feels like the party season each year.  What do you do when you party?  You drink LOL  So I put my summer look together, paired it with amazing jewelry from Aura and these neat glasses I discovered from the marketplace!  And yes, Stephy, I will show you where I got the beer too.   Haha  Thanks folks and remember, drink responsibly... Or else you may end up like I did... >_>





HUD: aDORKable Poses - Emoter HUD
Skin: The Body Co - Ivy - 03 Light Brown Brows
Hair: Truth Hair - Vicky w/Roots - Chocolate
Swimwear Top: SK Designs - Amorphix Bra 
Swimwear Bottom: Custom Inkz - Part of "Temptress" Outfit - Thong - Black
Top: Beetlebones - Loose Pocket Tank Sheer - White
Shorts: Apple May Designs - City Work Shorts - Classic
Sandals/feet: SLink - Sheila Thongs - Black
Glasses: Le Primitif - Hypster Glasses - Black
Earrings: Aura - Down Pour - Pearl 
Ring: KOSH - Sade Ring
Watch: Chronokit - Watch No.34 Comet - Female
Beer: Hyperborea - Beer