Saturday, May 26, 2012

What a Pretty Mesh! :P

I have soooo many posts to catch up on, this being one of them!  I was so excited when I first put this together and only about 2 weeks old now, it's already "old" to some.  LOL  Yknow what though, fashion will always have its comebacks and throwbacks and wetbacks?  I don't know but this was all in thanks to this year's Culture Shock at the CHIC sim.  One of my most favorite items was this new hair by Exile called Groove Theory, just look at how unique that is!  Make sure to check out the list of stores below for their newest and best items.  One of the items I've been most asked about is my top by ISON.  So simple yet diverse, that's my style and I absolutely lurve it!! (Lurve = love with a little bit of umph? haha)


Skin: The Body Co - Ivy - 03 Light Brown Brows
Hair: Exile - Groove Theory - Sunset
Top: ISON - Draped Crop Tee - Beige
Bottoms: Maitreya - Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans - #1
Shoes: Celoe - Xylia Pumps - Oregon
Necklace: LG Concept - Paisley Necklace - Bronze
Bracelets: League - Wanderer - Oak