Saturday, June 9, 2012

1st String: DJ Dips

I am so happy to post this because it includes a very good friend of mine, DJ Dips String!  I first went to one of her sets in late March of this year and have been going eversince!  Y'know folks... Before I started going to her sets, I really thought, ok.. my life here in SL is coming to a close.  I began to stop believing and figured that positivity just didn't exist here.  Y'know how all that goes as I'm sure we've all hit that SL wall a few times.  BUT! (with 1 "t", don't get it twisted LOL)  Listening to her and her music (and trying to follow local chat as best I could) really gave me a sense that things are just at a low and that I needed to get out there and just meet more people!  Shortly after this, I went and started this here blog... and have continued to meet great people all over the SL grid!  

Seriously, you have to come to a set to know what I'm talking about!  Her, along with her host and my love, Dewibali Resident, make for such an electric, energizing team!  They love to have fun and you can sense all the love, support and friendship around them.  Make sure to check out a set from DJ Dips, aka Dipsy!  You definitely won't regret it!  You'll have a spectacular time and may even make a few friends along the way, like I did.  I am so lucky and blessed, really!  You are who you associate yourself with and just by being around Dips will give you the same amazing, life-is-still-fun, type of feeling!  As she says, "Stay on party people!"  So yeah, listen to her and oh yeah, you might want to check out her and her outfit too :D


Skin: -Belleza- - Elle - Tan
Hair: 99 Elephants - Clara
Top: !ZB Zoobong -Veda Tank [Calm] - Black
Bottoms: Balkanik 2.0 - Female Baggy Jeans - White
Shoes: Akeyo - Zupra Shoes
Glasses: Shadz - Shut Up Sunglasses
Tattoo: Glue Ink - Only God Can Judge - Tattoo 
Jewelry: Mandala - Takara Nail - Silver, Takara Bangle/Buddha - Silver, Hannya Necklace -Black; JCNY - Time'Rider - Engraving Series Worldtime Watch
Headphones: To Be Unique - DJ-H2
Shoulder Pet: XD Fusion - Friendly Gray Puppy