Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gizza!

Happy Sunday to you all!  Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent most of mine sleeping and trying to get better.  Caught almost a week ago and just haven't been able to shake it off!  I feel a lot better today, thank goodness.  Anyhow, I have been wanting to post this amazing wind dress from Gizza.  It's an older dress and has been put for sale at L$125 (tptptptp!)!!   I wanted to give this look a real zebra feel to it.  Then I got a skin from Glam Affair that really inspired me to make it into something even more.  Maybe you can catch the mood I was getting at.  It's not so 'safari' as it is just the spirit of a lone zebra making its presence known.  If you don't get that feeling from it, just uh... get the dress! LOL 




Skin: Glam Affair - Leah skin - Ethereal Sadness (former TDR skin)
Makeup: Nuuna's Skin - Makeup v4 - 1, Nemezi - Zebra - Black
Hair: Vanity - Lexington - Jet Black
Dress: GizzA Creations - Wind Dress - Black & White
Bracelets: Mandala - Takara Bangle - Zebra Fur
Earrings: Amorous - Enslaved 
Necklace: Xanimations - Nubian Princess Collar Choker