Monday, August 20, 2012

Limited Bazaar Part I

Yes, it's Part 1!  Why?  You'll see when I post other pictures and/or check out the event yourself!  Haha!

You know how there's those times where you go shopping somewhere and then you just go back again to make sure you didn't miss a great deal or item you didn't know you wanted?  LOL  That's how I feel when I go to Limited Bazaar.  A lot of the times, I get here and things are already sold out >_<  But this time around, I was able to get everything I wanted and at an awesome price!  Make sure to check it out before it all becomes unavailable for purchase!




Skin: The Body Co. - Ivy - 03 Light Browns
Hair: Elikatira - Found - Black 04 *available @ Collabor88*
Top: Souffle - Zebra Backless Top *available @ Limited Bazaar*
Bottoms: Hucci - Jala Capris - Moonglow
Shoes: N-Core - Coquette Platform Zebra - One Voice Edition *Previous Event*
Earrings: LaGyo - Alice Earrings
Pose and Bags: Label Motion - Julia *Previous Limited Bazaar Item*
Taken HERE