Saturday, June 22, 2013

LOTD #088

There is a strong hope that lives inside me and sometimes I have to take a moment to stop, just to remind myself that this hope is filled and surrounded by the love of an amazing woman -my partner.  Your existence is my hope.  I love you Dewi Bali-Vyper!  



"...hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." 
- Andy Dufresne, Shawshank Redemption

Skin: Belleza - Ellie - Gacha 15 {The Arcade}
Hair: Exile - Desperately Wanting - Naturals
Top: Milk Motion - Cropped Tank - Native Beige {Summerfest '13}
Bottoms: Pumpkin - Patched Skinnies - Washed Dark {NEW}
Shoes: Miel - Espadrilles Solid - Natural

Accessories:
Balkanik 2.0 - Evuza Belt - Gold Italia White Blue
BOOM - Knit Friendship Bracelets {The Arcade}
Tee*fy - Leather-Made Goat Head Backpack - Original {The Arcade}
MONS - Hippie Chain Headband - Feather