Sunday, June 22, 2014

LOTD #194

This post features Phyln Sage Verino!  
Please make sure to check out his blog: http://fashioncrawlers.blogspot.com/



Nephew's styling is on his blog: http://fashioncrawlers.blogspot.com/ 
I'm so proud of you Phyln!  You're styling is always on point and creative!  
Thank you for doing this post with me!  It's an honor!  Love ya phewphew!

Skin: Fruk - Bennett - Shade 4 - Black
Hands: [CheerNo] - M#8
Tattoo: DAPPA - Lotus Tattoo {MOH4 Item}
Top:  KITJA CHERIE - Charron Jacket - Purple {Kustom9}
Bottom: LRD - Groovy Jeans  w/hud XS
Footwear: 2Real Footwear - ARTFEX

Accessories:
FLite. - Lux Strapback Coal {The Mens Dept}
Pure Poison - Cool Bracelets {Free Group Gift}
[MANDALA] - Kamayara Dogtag Necklace - Silver
Hucci - UPGRD Spinning Watch - Silver
NAMINOKE - Bubble Pipe #Cat2
[RazzBerry Inc.] Princess Piggy Phone* (Yes it's a princess phone!  My phewphew gave it to me and I love it!)

*This is a gacha item.  I have contacted the owner and was notified that she is currently redoing the sim but this item will again be available sometime next week.  So make sure to save the LM!

Below, the bubble pipe was exchange for a cross vape from Reckless' previous Men's gacha, as well as:
EarthStones - The Diamond Stud - Brilliant/Platinum (L)
<kal rau> - Key chain - V.I.P Members- Silver