Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Beauty in a Baby

To all those following my blog, I know I haven't updated in the last few days after going 10 days straight but something very important has come up.  No, not for me, but a part of me.  One of my best friends is having a baby and her due date was last Saturday.  She's finally at the hospital and has been there for the last 12 hours in labor!  I just got news that she is dilated at 10!  Which is the magic number!  So her son will come into this world sometime within the next hour or so (however long it takes to push him out)!  It's 8:30am SLT as I type this out on Wednesday, April 18th, 2012.  


I just want to thank you all so much for your support thus far and just wanted to keep you all updated with something!  In the meantime, I'll give you all something to check out!  It's the Kawaii Fair!!


Now go, go, go!!  (/me slaps all the ladies' buns!  and hmm...  /me points in any direction for the guys that follow this, "That way!! Now go!!!") LOL jk... sort of.  


Good day to you all!!  Eeeeeee!  I'm going to be an Aunt :D