Friday, April 6, 2012

OMG, my first post!

Ok, so this has been something that has been on my mind to for as long as I can remember and I am so glad to finally be able to launch this baby!  I decided to call it Pict' Out because well, I'll be picking out people, fashion and a bunch of other randomness and then, taking pictures of all of it and sharing it with you!  (Clever, I know. haha!)

I have this vision of having a fun blog for my friends here in SL and can only hope to make more new friends along the way by doing this.  I truly hope you all enjoy it and are able to get some sort of insight at all the deals out there in SL; as well as, the different types of fashion to be discovered!  Who knows! You might find a style you didn't think you would like before and rediscover yourself in a whole different way!  Change is good... and well, changing styles in SL is just too easy, isn't it?!! LOL

I'll be featuring some of my own outfits and my friends, so keep on the lookout!  So without further adieu/ado (I still don't know which one is right! :P), here is my first post:

I know other bloggers have blogged this top before but since I've started wearing this, I've received so many compliments and was shocked to see that most people haven't heard of these stores; nor realized that the top I'm wearing is free!  

Skin: Al Vulo - Polly - Natural Sunkissed
Hair: Lelutka - Adele - SoySauce
Top: Celoe - Rhonda Top *free group gift*
Bottom: Mon Tissu - Nora Skinny Jeans - Dark
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain - Russet
Clutch: Hucci - D'Ann Clutch NP - Coffee Liqueur *edited the NP version to be smaller*