Sunday, April 8, 2012

You May Kiss The Ring.

First and foremost, Happy Easter everyone!!  I hope everyone has a fun-filled day with their friends and family!!  I know I will be soon!  I will also be indulging myself in BBQ and some much needed ice cream!  I gave up sweets for lent and well, it's been a long time comin'!  LOL

Anyway, I have this blog to do enstuffs.  So here's my third post!  A different style than the first two... bringing some elegance (pronounced "e-leh-gonce" :P) to this here blog of mine.  

One of my best friends, Tweeze (who happens to also be an amazing photographer!), also did a photoshoot with me with this dress and did the most beautiful job!  I can't wait to link the photos so you all can see just how fantastic they are and super talented she is!  They were so good that I just couldn't help but post the outfit with my own amateur photo lol  (when you see her set, you'll see why I consider mine am-a-tour ;P).  Anyway, I want to thank her for taking the time to do them!  So, "Thank you Tweezeee!"  **Small update: The photos are up on Tweeze's koinup page, make sure to take a looksies!**

She also says, "You may kiss the pinky ring."  Which I did already, twice now I think LOL So in dedication to her, "You may kiss the ring, Tweeze."  haha  Kiss it!  Go on.  



Skin: Al Vulo - Polly - Naturally Sunkissed
Lipstick tattoo: Mamboo Chic - Erin - [My Lipstick 05]
Hair: CaTwA - Amylee - Night
Dress: Son!a Luxury Fashion - Renai Dress - Pearl
Shoes: Pixel Mode - Baby T's Plain - Silver
Earrings: JCNY Collection - Virginia Gardens, Pearl Drop Earrings
Ring: Paper Couture - Diamonds and Pearl Ring