Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday Dance Day!

For over two years now, I've been going to different house clubs in SL and I have always wanted to post the different looks I see.  Usually in RL, Friday's are when you go and have fun by going out.  Luckily, in SL, that can happen any night you want it to!  So c'mon, let's dance!!  Well, not right at this very exact moment... Read on first :P

Here's an outfit I wore the other night to a club.  There were these awesome mesh bottoms and well, I love heels, so I had to pair it with some LOL  Normally these jogging typish bottoms don't have belts, but what if they did?!!  I mean, y'know, so they won't fall enstuff.  Especially with all that dancin' going on!  So I added a modded/shrunken belt, new from Not So Bad!  (FYI, have you ever seen NSB's builds and furniture?!  If you haven't, you must!)  It's originally paired with an amazing mesh dress, so make sure you check that Not So Bad fashion when you get the chance!  

Click the links in the credits and just go!  Enjoy and support the designers below and on my other posts by heading over to their stores, yeah?  Thank you!  Hugs and kisses to all my readers!  




Skin: Unique Megastore - Meggan D - Meggan_01
Lipstick tattoo: Fishy Strawberry - Allure Faded Lipstick - Deep Red
Hair: Lelutka - Trend - Praline *NEW!!*
Top: Suicidal Unborn - Kaylen Shirt - Brown
Bottoms: Fashion Style - Baggy Slim Mesh - Black
Gloves: Cynful - Gloves Kiss/Nails - Black
Tattoo: Luck Inc - *SL* Lotus
Shoes: Lelutka - Saffron Pumps - Neutral Black
Sunglasses: Yummy - Karina Glasses - Black (@ Collabor88)
Belt: Not So Bad Fashion - Mesh MAUD Belt *NEW!!*