Friday, April 13, 2012

Black Friday the 13th! OoOohh

LOL  It really is Friday the 13th!  I know there's a lot of superstitions about today.  A day of bad luck >_>  There's even a fear named for it! ' The fear of Friday the 13th has been called friggatriskaidekaphobia (Frigga being the name of the Norse goddess for whom "Friday" is named and triskaidekaphobia meaning fear of the number thirteen)...'  ref. Wikipedia

ANYWAY!  I hope you learned a little something there, like maybe how to pronounce "frigtrinarnia"...err yeah.  >_> LOL  C'mon relax! :P

Today's post is actually featuring an outfit that's brought me a lot of luck of sorts (/me grins).  I'll let the thought of what type of luck it's brought me linger through your head (/me grins again).   Ha!!  I love this dress from Hucci!  I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and the hawt, yes h-a-w-t (diva snap, hair flip), shoes from Similar Quality Italian Ladies Shoes and Boots, aka SQIL in my inventory.  (Just easier to search yanno?)  I paired it with this awesome freebie necklace I found at Bare Rose!  If you haven't ever been to there, they've got some elaborate outfits and costumes for a great price!!  

So yeah, uhm... check me out!  It's a simple outfit that you can jazz up with more accessories, but let me tell  ya, you don't need to (/me winks).  ...and hey, Happy Friday the 13th!  (/me hugs you tight... her hands roaming down your...)  Oh wait, where am I again?  See?  Happy!  :P


Skin: Unique Megastore - Meggan D - Meggan_01
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Sybille2 Mesh Hair - Chocolate
Dress: Hucci - Malaysia Dress - Black
Shoes: Similar Quality Italian Ladies Shoes and Boots - Genova Shoes - Black
Necklace: Bare Rose - Thirty Chains Necklace