Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Brown Out

/me waves.  How goes it?  Well, I hope.  As for moi, things are just dandy!  Today's post actually revolved around sit poses I had in my old school pose stand.  LOL  That and the single stool I had in my inventory, which will most likely be a reoccurring prop in this blog.  It's a nice stool.  Look at it.  Nice, right?  Yup.  So anyhow, today's outfit was based around this mesh jacket I had and worked from there.  This necklace I'm wearing is from a store called NHA!  It's also nice, huh?!  :P  My hair is from a store that was thought to be closed but I checked aaaaaand it isn't!  The store is called Sixty-Nine.  Just with the name alone, I know you want to go.  Ending it all with one of my favorite jeans to wear from Surf Couture, a top from Dutch Touch and a pair of the best riding boots in SL's existence from Mon Tissu.  Lots of brown going on but I think it all works!  Let me know what you think.  Brown was the new black at one point, was it not?  Well, today it is!  


Skin: Al Vulo - Polly - Naturally Sunkissed
Hair: Sixty-Nine - Bell 02 - Dark Mocha
Jacket: Beetlebones - Studded Biker Jacket - Tan
Shirt: Dutch Touch - Top - Cacao
Jeans: Surf Couture - Belmar Skinny Jeans - Original
Boots: Mon Tissu - Provence Riding Boots - Chestnut
Necklace: NHA! - Necklace Dana (couldn't find a slurl but did find the Marketplace link)